The digital age should not instil fear and despair on your parenting journey neither should it create anxiety and or low self-esteem on the youths, it should keep you informed and intentional.
You wouldn't be wrong if you see me as a hands on, heart-filled, non-judgmental; coach and mentor.
Do you seek professionalism, solution-focused strategy, flexible and contemporary template in working with parents and young people?
Our services are
- one to one or group sessions on a variety of topics such as
- confidence building,
- conflict resolution,
- dealing with societal pressure,
- helping parents cope with work life balance,
- assisting young people achieve changes in their lives,
- help with anti-social behaviour,
- building effective communication skills,
- assistance with achieving academic success,
- support and guidance for young people at risk of disengagement,
- employment and skills support and guidance for young people.
- Bespoke parenting courses
- Bespoke training for those working with parents in any setting
- Courses tailored to meet your needs.
How are the courses/ training run?
- Telephone consultation
- In house training
- At an agreed place of your choice and convenience.
Dear parents, carers, educators prospective parents et al, You may or may not have seen the advertisement about the above course. Well, I thought I should share a few things about this course. Why this course? Well, why not? On a serious note, you spoke and we answered by bringing this course. Following feedback […]
Dear parents and carers, I repeat, dear parents and carers! Yes, you! I have an important message for you so please pay attention. You are a parent or carer and not a TEACHER! I shall repeat it; You are NOT a TEACHER! Even if you are a teacher or educator by profession, your […]