The digital age should not instil fear and despair on your parenting journey neither should it create anxiety and or low self-esteem on the youths, it should keep you informed and intentional.
You wouldn't be wrong if you see me as a hands on, heart-filled, non-judgmental; coach and mentor.
Do you seek professionalism, solution-focused strategy, flexible and contemporary template in working with parents and young people?
Our services are
- one to one or group sessions on a variety of topics such as
- confidence building,
- conflict resolution,
- dealing with societal pressure,
- helping parents cope with work life balance,
- assisting young people achieve changes in their lives,
- help with anti-social behaviour,
- building effective communication skills,
- assistance with achieving academic success,
- support and guidance for young people at risk of disengagement,
- employment and skills support and guidance for young people.
- Bespoke parenting courses
- Bespoke training for those working with parents in any setting
- Courses tailored to meet your needs.
How are the courses/ training run?
- Telephone consultation
- In house training
- At an agreed place of your choice and convenience.
It was Mental Health Awareness Week in May 2022 and this year’s theme is loneliness. Loneliness is frightening. Human beings were not created to be alone always. Yes, there are times that a person needs to be alone but when it becomes a regular occurrence then it is a worry. I am sure you can […]
Dear parents, carers, educators prospective parents et al, You may or may not have seen the advertisement about the above course. Well, I thought I should share a few things about this course. Why this course? Well, why not? On a serious note, you spoke and we answered by bringing this course. Following feedback […]