The digital age should not instil fear and despair on your parenting journey neither should it create anxiety and or low self-esteem on the youths, it should keep you informed and intentional.
You wouldn't be wrong if you see me as a hands on, heart-filled, non-judgmental; coach and mentor.
Do you seek professionalism, solution-focused strategy, flexible and contemporary template in working with parents and young people?
Our services are
- one to one or group sessions on a variety of topics such as
- confidence building,
- conflict resolution,
- dealing with societal pressure,
- helping parents cope with work life balance,
- assisting young people achieve changes in their lives,
- help with anti-social behaviour,
- building effective communication skills,
- assistance with achieving academic success,
- support and guidance for young people at risk of disengagement,
- employment and skills support and guidance for young people.
- Bespoke parenting courses
- Bespoke training for those working with parents in any setting
- Courses tailored to meet your needs.
How are the courses/ training run?
- Telephone consultation
- In house training
- At an agreed place of your choice and convenience.
Dear parents and carers, I repeat, dear parents and carers! Yes, you! I have an important message for you so please pay attention. You are a parent or carer and not a TEACHER! I shall repeat it; You are NOT a TEACHER! Even if you are a teacher or educator by profession, your […]
I This C word definitely should not have a negative connotation. What C word is this? Compromise! When you mention the word ‘compromise’ to some people in relation to parenting they will tell you that it is something they have had to learn despite initially finding it difficult. Some will even go as far as […]
The good news of discovering that you will soon be a parent is often clouded by the excitement of having parental responsibility for a child that sometimes a future parent unintentionally does not prepare for the baby’s arrival until it is fairly late. Preparation, as we know, is key for any type of arrival let […]