The digital age should not instil fear and despair on your parenting journey neither should it create anxiety and or low self-esteem on the youths, it should keep you informed and intentional.
You wouldn't be wrong if you see me as a hands on, heart-filled, non-judgmental; coach and mentor.
Do you seek professionalism, solution-focused strategy, flexible and contemporary template in working with parents and young people?
Our services are
- one to one or group sessions on a variety of topics such as
- confidence building,
- conflict resolution,
- dealing with societal pressure,
- helping parents cope with work life balance,
- assisting young people achieve changes in their lives,
- help with anti-social behaviour,
- building effective communication skills,
- assistance with achieving academic success,
- support and guidance for young people at risk of disengagement,
- employment and skills support and guidance for young people.
- Bespoke parenting courses
- Bespoke training for those working with parents in any setting
- Courses tailored to meet your needs.
How are the courses/ training run?
- Telephone consultation
- In house training
- At an agreed place of your choice and convenience.
Parents, it is time to step up! Up your game! Yes, you heard me right. It is time to stop making excuses, grab the bull by its horn, and time to show your wards who is in charge and how things should be done! Okay what am I going on about? Two things actually, R. […]
Let’s reward and appreciate young people in our care when the need arises. Reward and Recognition often falls under the the heading of positive reinforcement. Do you know how important these two issues are in relation to your parenting journey? They are absolutely necessary. Recognition is a critical factor to interacting with our children, encouraging […]